Terms & Conditions
This common agreement covers service terms and conditions between Rocket In Pocket LLP and its retail Agents/ Distributors.
An agent/ distributors registered with Rocket In Pocket LLP accepts and understands that :
1. Rocket In Pocket LLP is a intermediary between their b2b partners and telecom operators/ banks/ airlines. It has all the necessary infrastructure to facilitate recharge/ bill payment/ money transfer/ air ticket transactions. And Rocket In Pocket is bound to work under under all guidelines set by respective industry regulatory authority/ Telecom operator/ Airlines/ Bank. Rocket In Pocket LLP shall not be responsible for lapse of services caused by factors which are not directly under its control; for example flight delays,cancellations, hotel renovations etc. Rocket In Pocket LLP's liability in respect of a customer claim arising from any of Rocket In Pocket LLP services shall be limited to refunding the sum received by it in respect thereof after deducting charges as applicable.
2. Rocket In Pocket LLP can assist an agent to initiate transactions of Recharge/ Money transfer/ Ticket Booking/ Bill payment and has limited control to cancel/ reverse/ refund the transaction as per the guidelines given by respective service provider.
3. In case of a wrong transaction of recharge/bill payment/ ticket booking etc initiated by an agent, it would not be possible to reverse the transaction and refund the amount to agent. The meaning of wrong transaction is including but not limited to following cases:
- 3.1 Recharge on wrong mobile number
- 3.2 Recharge of wrong amount/plan
- 3.3 Bill payment on wrong Number/Connection/Customer ID
- 3.4 Bill payment of wrong amount on any Number/Connection/Customer ID
- 3.5 Air/Bus Ticket booking done with wrong information of customer, spelling mistake in name etc.
4. Rocket In Pocket would never deduct Tax (Tax Deduction at Source TDS) of any Agent or Distributor, so it is his responsibility to pay his tax and fill ITR as per his/her income slab.
5. It is an agent or distributor's responsibility to keep their important credentials (Passwords, OTP) secret. Rocket In Pocket LLP would not be responsible/ liable neither to agent not to user, in case of any of such unauthorized transaction initiated from agent panel.
6. It is distributor’s responsibility to take care, all balance related queries and requirement of his agents. Rocket In Pocket LLP would not be responsible if any dispute arises between him and his agents related to fund transfer.
7. Distributor is the single person to contact Rocket In Pocket LLP in case of any required support related to any transaction, no agent should directly contact Rocket In Pocket LLP in any case.
8. Know Your Customer (KYC) is a mandatory requirement for Domestic Money Transfer. So an agent need to submit his KYC documents i.e PAN Card, Address proof from his agent panel after registration.
9. All discounts/charges in mobile recharge/money transfer respectively are subject to change any time of service.
10. You agree that Rocket In Pocket LLP reserves the right to refuse to provide customer fulfillment services to any customer or may refuse Your transaction for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- 10.1 Insufficient funds in Your account with Rocket In Pocket LLP.
- 10.2 Rocket In Pocket LLP website not working due to any technical reason
- 10.3 Inability to authenticate Your credit card/debit card or any other payment instrument including that of Your sub corporates;
- 10.4 Interface of any Airline, Hotel, Bus, Mobile/ DTH/Data card recharge, Utility bills payment and Premium payments or any supplier of Rocket In Pocket LLP is not working on the website or otherwise
- 10.5 Rocket In Pocket LLP is suffering from a disruption of services on account of a reason beyond its control.
- 10.6 You are liable to provide the ticket printout to all end customers along with any invoice of the purchase.
11. If any direct agent/ distributor or any indirect agent ( under any distributor) is found to be involved in any fraudulent or unlawful activity, misuse of Rocket In Pocket LLP’s infrastructure, taking benefit of Rocket In Pocket LLP’s offers in wrong way will be deactivated from immediate effect without any further notice.
12. Agents agree and understand that IRCTC ( Rail Ticket Booking Service) provided on Rocket In Pocket LLP's B2B online platform is powered by TSI-YATRA and they will abide with the rules and regulation as implemented by IRCTC through TSI-YATRA/ Rocket In Pocket LLP. He also understands that in case of any wrong-selling or violation of IRCTC guidelines he will be liable to pay a penalty decided by IRCTC and this may also result as discontinuation of his IRCTC services from the immediate effect.
13. Agents/ Retailers will be able to use all other services available on Rocket In Pocket's B2B online portal without paying any fee, but for Railway services, agent has to pay a one time cost for Registration
14. Railway Registration is valid for two years and renewal will be subject to approval. Renewal charges will be applicable as per IRCTC/TSI-YATRA guidelines
15. In case of Domestic Money Transfer, Agent/ Retailer agrees that they will not charge more than the specified limit set by RBI, from their customer.
16. You solicit and authorize Rocket In Pocket LLP to contact You on Your phone number and email address given to Rocket In Pocket LLP for providing information on Rocket In Pocket LLP's products, latest developments in the travel and regulatory environment, concluding the transactions of the customers or for any other business purpose. You hereby unconditionally consent that such contact via SMS,email and/ or voice call by Rocket In Pocket LLP is (a) upon the request and authorization by You, (b) 'transactional' and not an 'unsolicited commercial communication' as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. You will indemnify Rocket In Pocket LLP against all types of losses and damages incurred by Rocket In Pocket LLP due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by You on Rocket In Pocket LLP with respect to the Rocket In Pocket LLP's actions mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by You for any reason whatsoever.
17. Rocket In Pocket LLP shall not be considered to be in breach of or default of its duties or obligations hereunder if such default is caused by an act of God, war, civil unrest, strike, lockout or any other force majeure event.
18. These Terms & Conditions are subject to revision and amendment by Rocket In Pocket LLP from time to time without prior notice. You will be automatically subjected to such revised or amended terms and will continue to be obligated to comply with the same. Your ignorance of the amendments or revisions doesn't immune You from the liabilities of breach. Therefore, You are advised to visit these terms at frequent intervals.
19. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India. Any and all proceedings in respect of any dispute or difference arising between the parties under these terms shall be held in Gurgaon and the court or courts of competent jurisdiction in Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the matter.